Friday, August 31, 2007

Observation Numero Tres

Ooooooppppppssss...

Here I am doing this observation at the last minute. Totally my bad.

So in class on Wednesday, we did kind of a shortened research assignment on Lindsay Lohan. Pretty interesting. She's so dumb. I can't believe that she's getting off so easily. I think the thing that really burns me up is the fact that the judge gave her credit on her sentence for time she served for a PREVIOUS sentence. That is such crap.

(And I've just become late with this assignment)

I honestly think that a regular person would not get credit for time served for a previous crime. That is something that I've never heard of happening.

What happened to Lindsay? What happened to the cute little red headed girl from The Parent Trap? I don't understand how these celebrities that seem to have everything need to turn to drugs and alcohol to solve their "problems." Let them come to South Carolina, and I'll show them some real problems. Hunger, poverty, homelessness. If they want to blow some money, donate to charity!

But anyways... again I've gone off on random tangents... I see a trend for the semester.

Holler back world... w00t w00t!

No comments: